When it comes to the most at-risk spots for a home intrusion, your primary entry and lower-level windows are at the top of the list. Knowing this fact, it should come as no surprise that window and door alarm sensors maintain their status as critical components for home security installations in Kingsport. Although the technology has been around for decades, you might be impressed at what modern sensors are able to do.
How Do Door and Window Sensors Defend Your Home?
You’ll be pleased to know that window and door sensors are included in each ADT package, whether you choose a straightforward, simple configuration or the most advanced system with indoor and outdoor cameras and automation. Installation is also included so you won’t have to trouble with it yourself, and you won’t need to worry about your sensors being installed accurately.
Each window and door alarm sensor has corresponding magnetic contacts. One side is adhered to the surrounding frame, and the other is connected straight to the window or door. You shut your access point and the matching contacts come together perfectly. When your security is armed and an entry point is opened, the joined contacts come apart and the alarm is triggered. But keep in mind, these newer devices are able to do much more than merely set off your alarm.
Perks Of ADT Door And Window Alarm Sensors In Kingsport
On the frontline of your home defense, window and door alarm sensors supply numerous perks, including the following:
- Initiate the alarm: These sensors trip your high-volume siren when a window or door opens while your system is active.
- Immediate alerts: Would you like to know what’s occuring at your property when you’re away? You are able to obtain instant notifications straight to your mobile device when a sensor is tripped.
- Round-the-clock monitoring: Not only will you be contacted, your dedicated monitoring professionals will be given an update too. Your property will be defended, no matter whether you’re on site or not.
- Home automation integration: Customize your security components to function together. You might have your lights engage or set a camera to begin recording whenever a door or window sensor is triggered. Not only can you have your alarm go off, you’ll have the chance to see who tripped the sensor in the first place.
- Appealing design: You’ll hardly know the sensors are even there. They utilize an unobtrusive design that fits nicely with any decor. You even have the ability to find completely recessed units that are not visible.
- Connectivity options: Select from wired or wireless components depending on your type of installation. No matter your choice, your property will be better protected.
More useful than previous versions, door and window sensors in Kingsport are able to be skillfully integrated into your complete home security package.
Request Your Own Home Security System In Kingsport
How would you like to have versatile window and door alarm sensors in Kingsport that enhance your security and connect directly to your home’s automation? That is exactly what you will find when working with your local ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you’re ready to find out what we are able to do for you, place a call to (423) 241-8746 or complete the simple form below.