A Professionally Monitored Kingsport Flood Detector Alerts You To Water Before It Becomes A Problem
Cracked basement walls, old pipes, poorly sealed windows -- these are all problems that can cause serious water damage within your home. In many cases, these are also the problems that you notice much too late. Even a dripping water line or running toilet can lead to expensive repairs if not addressed quickly.
However, when you incorporate a Kingsport monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or standing water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The wireless sensor notifies you to the first signs of water with a loud alarm and a message to your smartphone. An ADT monitoring professional will also inform you when your flood sensor triggers.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In Kingsport?
You never expect to descend your staircase to see that your basement is now the local swimming pool. Thankfully, a Kingsport flood detector will identify leaking and water infiltration before you get thousands of dollars in water damage. Here’s how it works:
- Advanced sensor is perfect for any room: The state-of-the-art alarm is designed to identify flowing water instead of humidity -- so it's suitable to use in the bathroom, laundry room, or other steamy places.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: The small sensors have wireless functionality and a 4-year lithium battery. You can confidently place your detector next to water lines, near appliances, behind toilets or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Phone alerts when you're not home: Sump pump failures and leaks seem to always happen when you're away from home. When your Kingsport flood detector finds a water issue, it will deliver an instant notification to your phone.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring brings you peace of mind: In addition to high-volume alerts and communications to your phone, your smart device will notify your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring professionals will immediately contact you and assist you as needed.
Your Mobile App Makes Your Kingsport Flood Detector More Responsive
Response times are critical when excessive water is detected in your home. When utilizing the ADT smartphone app, you can access home automation systems and make things easier when emergency assistance arrives. Activating your smart home systems is helpful when you’re home, but critical when you’re away from home. With a monitored Kingsport flood detector you have the ability to:
- Receive alerts on your smartphone when flowing water is detected.
- Remotely unlock doors and turn off alarm systems for emergency assistance.
- Adjust heat on your thermostat to stop further pipe freezing.
- Review video footage from your home surveillance to find points of entry and evaluate remediation needs.
- Maintain contact with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Begins With A No-Obligation Free Estimate
Flood detectors and additional home safety devices are all part of a well-rounded security system through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll assist you in finding the perfect package to fit your needs. Make the call to (423) 241-8746 today or send in the online form to get a free estimate.